Monday, December 29, 2008

Snow Daze

This was our first little snow storm. Josie, like everyother kid in the neighborhood, loved to go outside and play. Soon after this I was lucky enough to find a pair of snow pants just her size so when the snow got deeper she was still able to play.



I LOVE the snow. I have had so much fun this december watching the snow fall, playing outside with the kids and hopping on sleds (but I didn't like the huge bruise I got on my knee when I ran into a rock.) But when the snow kept falling and falling and falling, all I could think about was building an igloo. Then after a phone call to one of my brother's in Utah....who himself had just finished building an igloo...I went to work.
Now however.....
igloo + three days of rain = giant pile of slush :(


4 comments:

Vicki said...

That igloo is awesome, and I love the shot of Josie with her little tracks behind her in the snow.

Sarah J. said...

Now, I'm impressed!!!

Zappe Family said...

Awesome! You're so fun. Congrats on your new calling! :) You're so great at it!

Unknown said...

The Utah ogloo got rained out, as well. MY kids never got to play in it. *sad*

It was a good one!