Monday, August 10, 2009

A few summer highlights...

So far so fun! We travelled to Utah to visit with family and then some of them followed us home :) All in all we're having a great time hanging out. Here are some of the highlight pics from my camera. I need to get pics from others' cameras as I didn't always have mine with me. :)
We tried to get in plenty of sun/water time. With days at pools, lakes, ocean shores, and this shot of Josie at Golden Gardens in Ballard.

Here's my sis, Kris and my niece Katelynn on some sort of whirly-gig at a metal park. Fun but REALLY hot in the 100 degree weather!

We went to Utah to help send my nephew off on his mission. He's in the MTC getting ready for Paraguay. Here he is with my sis Melanie. Thomas you rock!


Melanie and her family :)


Reese and her cousin 'twin' Taylor.

We went to the Oquirrh Temple open house. My girls were so excited to see the bride's room.


My sis Ramona (at this blog) in her Wicked Witch costume. Although the play doesn't open until end of August we got to see her in costume for a parade. Luckily I'll get to go back without the kids for a "ME" weekend and see her in action .


At the parade. Reese waving at the princesses.


Seafair - BLUE ANGELS - so fun!




Josie and her Beenpaw (aka grandpa)


At Golden Gardens, watching the sailboats go in and out.

4 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun!

Lynnae said...

How sweet! What great pictures. I couldn't help taking a lot of Josie down by the water. So Cute! We would like to keep Golden Gardens on the DL.... and now EVERYONE will know about it and where will we park! j/k

Shannon said...

Don't worry.... My entire blog is still on the DL ;)

Unknown said...

these are great picutres- I love the one of mels family. How nice to get that taken!